New year, new experience, new environment, new classes, new subjects, new teachers, new friends & new identity, maybe...Some people says that when you're 16, you are searching your true identity. I think, it is true because I'm a big girl now & I need a new good identity that describes well who I am. I'm still searching for new identity. I hope that I'll find a new and good ones. If i could, I want to be a beautiful muslimah. Beautiful in all aspects. Beautiful in the way I worshiping Him, behave, talk, write, work, dress and all.., Insha Allah...:)
I might say that I'm big girl now, but I always need my parents advises..I need them to support me. I need them to teach me when I got wrong. I need them to help me choose what's best for me. I always makes trouble to them...I'm so sorry mama..I'm so sorry, ayah..please forgive me.:(
As the time passes, I'm getting older now, the age is getting shorter, the priority and responsible increases, and homework?...huhu...makin banyak!..as the subjects increases, the homework given by the teachers also increases..haha...mcm hypothesis la pulak!.:)
SPM subjects ~ Malay language, English, Mathematics, History, Additional Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Arabic Language, Quran Sunnah & Syariah Islamiah ~
MY SPM TARGETS : 11 A +, Insha Allah...:)
The first week of school...:D
First day & first week of school is fun!...I've got my dream class, 4 Karisma.:) Alhamdulillah...All praises only to Him..All my best friends are studying in the same class with me..:)..As usual, I'm sitting beside Fathin...Ilham and Ashkin are sitting behind us...Finally, we're going to study in the same class..Alhamdulillah..Syukran ya Allah!..:) I'm so grateful..
Pn. Ayu Aima is our form teacher this year..She is teaching us Syariah Islamiah...:) Mustaqim is our form monitor & Ilham is our assistant monitor...:) Awa is our treasurer..:) & Zalikha is our class secretary...:)
My first week of school were so busy.
On Saturday, we had our co-curriculum meeting on uniformed unit, club and society, and sports..This year, I was appointed as Form 4 committee members for girl guides society, treasurer for Arabic Language society and vice secretary for club peer advisor or popularly known as PRS..:)
There were many memorable and precious moments on that week. I'll remember it always and I'll never forget those moments!..:)
The second week of school..:)
My first physics class...oh no! I don't understand any of todays lesson...help me!..that time, I felt like I want to cry...Wake up, Diyan!..wake up!..don't you ever & never give up!...try...try...and try...keep moving on!..It's not just you have problem in understanding physics, many of your friends have the same problem. So, let's helping each other...Find a way to understand physics well. My uncle said that, at first, physics is the most difficult subjects to understand, but, once you have understand the concept and formula, it'll be easier for you..Don't you ever give up..mula - mula, memanglah...
Two male classmates [Yusuf & Faris] are transferring to Royal Military Collage. Alif are transferring to Sekolah Teknik KL. Congratulations guys. You guys are amazing!..Good Luck..Please don't forget us here..We'll always remember you guys. Ridha, Fahmi, Nazar & Najwa are transferring to the another class. Ridha, Nazar &Fahmi to LK class and Najwa to account class.
:)
My Third Week of School..:)
" Diyana, keputusan SBP dah kluar. Aku baru check kat internet tadi. Aku dapat SMS Bagan Datoh"
"Pergilah check ko dapat SBP mana. Dorang tgh check tu"
"Congratulations, Mustaqim!" :)
That time, I was in the way out from the computer lab after Arabic Language lesson. I go inside the lab again, to check mine..:) Aiman asked me to enter my PMR index number., but unfortunately, I don't remember that number. Instead, I just enter my IC number.. The results is...
" HARAP MAAF, ANDA TIDAK DITAWARKAN UNTUK KE SEKOLAH BERASRAMA PENUH TINGKATAN 4, SESI 2011"
It's okay, Diyana..SMKSI best apa...Allah knows what's best and what's I deserved more. Staying in SMKSI is the best decision for me now :). There is no such thing that I'll be more successful when studying in boarding school. Benih yang baik kalau dicampak kat mana2 akn jadi pulau...:)
Congratulations to Fathin [SBPI Jempol], Shida & Aiman [SBPI Gombak], Syafeq [SMS Rembau], Amar [SMS Alam Shah], Mustaqim [SMS Bagan Datoh], Aiman HB [SBPI (sorry, i don't remember the full name of that school)] and all. Amira and Syuhada are waiting for SMKA results...:)
As for me, I've got tawaran to SMK"A" Saujana Impian ! haha..
( memandai - mandai jer tukar nama sekolah, ikut sedap rasa jer. hahahaha..)
"For knowledge, we're here together, studying in the same class, share feelings and problems, creates memorable and precious moments...
BUT
For our ambition & dream, we're separated. Lead our own ways to success. When we're fated to meet again, we'll surely feels the sweetness of friendships, ukhwwah, love and mahabbah"
:)
( I Love this quotes very much ! :) )
The end of my stories...
wassalam...:)
p/s: sorry for the late posts. Lately, I'm so busy. Alhamdulillah, I managed to post this story..:)


0 comments:
Post a Comment