There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."

Yam, the conclusion is, I must study smart. love physics more. Don't give up when you are not getting what your desire more. But, be thankful to HIM always because HE always give you what you need more. That'll be better... Keep moving on! Be optimistic and don't be pessimistic. Think positive. You must believe that you can do it better then them. If they can do it, I can do it too.

This year, I need to learn to be independent. I must learn not too depends on the teacher. The notes, exercises, homework....I must do it by my self. I know, it is difficult at first, but I must do it.! For the sake of success!..., Insha Allah, I will achieve my success, my ambition, my dream.......

Please pray for me, okay.....:)...I need your prayers..

(Diyana, put your deep trust on Him...and always pray to Him...)



End of my stories..:)

Wassalam....

الى اللقاء.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, January 24, 2011

New lesson for me..:)

Yam, the conclusion is, I must study smart. love physics more. Don't give up when you are not getting what your desire more. But, be thankful to HIM always because HE always give you what you need more. That'll be better... Keep moving on! Be optimistic and don't be pessimistic. Think positive. You must believe that you can do it better then them. If they can do it, I can do it too.

This year, I need to learn to be independent. I must learn not too depends on the teacher. The notes, exercises, homework....I must do it by my self. I know, it is difficult at first, but I must do it.! For the sake of success!..., Insha Allah, I will achieve my success, my ambition, my dream.......

Please pray for me, okay.....:)...I need your prayers..

(Diyana, put your deep trust on Him...and always pray to Him...)



End of my stories..:)

Wassalam....

الى اللقاء.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.