
~ Fathin Fashihah Kamaruddin, 9A & Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad, 7A 2B ~
p/s:(mabruk a'laiki...congrats, Fathin!)
__________________________________________________________________________
:)
A day before 23rd December 2010:]
"pejam celik pejam celik, tiba juga hari yang mendebarkn buat seluruh calon PMR '10.. 23/12/10 hari keluarnya keputusan PMR yang dinanti-nantikan :) bittaufiq wannajah kawan2 :) smoga kita smua mndapat keputusn yang terbaik!" ~ the first post on my facebook wall, from one of my best friends, Noor Amira Rahim..
"Usaha....Doa...Tawakkal...:) ^_____^"
- status on my facebook wall -
" Guys, tomorrow...aaaa...PMR results... I can't believe it! I'm hoping the best for us. All of us!.. Guys, with whom you are coming tomorrow?" :)
Answers:
Zalikha: I'm coming with my dad.
My answer: Most probably I'm coming with my family. All of them will coming tomorrow..
Hakimi: I'm coming with hope.
My answer: Hakimi..., you are always with your jokes!..Sure, all of us are coming with hope tomorrow...
- conservation with my friends, Zalikha & Hakimi.-
"Fathin....miss u...:D. hehehe..jmpe nnti, k?..I'm sure that you'll get straight A's.. That time, you must hold my hand tightly, share the same feeling and together, you must cheer me up!...^__^"
- my facebook post on my best friend, Fathin's wall. -
"Hehe. Miss you too. Sure my BFF ! I'll cheer you up. But you have to do the same thing to me either. Cause kita bukannya berani sangat ! HAHA x). Tertinggal lg satu. Hehe. Im sure that you will get straight A's too ! Hope dua2 kelas KAA dpt 9 A's !! x)"
- my wall post reply from Fathin. -
"Ashkin....miss u...:D harap sumenye akan berjalan lancar...jgn putus2 berdoa, k? Ak yakin ko akn dapat result yang terbaik...jgn pernah putus berharap...:). jmpe nnti... that time, you must hold my hand tightly, share the same feeling and together you must cheer me up!..^__^"
- my facebook post on my best friend, Ashkin's wall -
"okay okay. thanks weyh.... kau doakan aku juga."
- my wall post reply from Ashkin -
"Yam....Miss you a lot!..:D....nnti kita jmpa esok kat skola yer...:)..I want, that time, you must hold my hand tightly... n you must cheer me up!...^___^"
- my facebook post on my best friend, Ilham's wall -
"babe!!! i miss u more :) yes! I'll b there! don't worry! ill hold your hand no matter what happen :)
- my wall post reply from Ilham -
After Isyak prayer, I was unable to sleep. After a while, I slept at the living room..:D
________________________________________________________________________
:)
23rd December 2010, there is something big today!..:)
PMR results. Today, I'm coming with my family. My father was so nervous. Even more nervous than me! hahaha...
That morning....
Dad: It's already 8.oo o'clock now..
Me: ooh...why?
Dad: Just when you are going to get ready?
Me: Dad, we'll going school at 10.30 o'clock. em...please wait for me, eh? I need to do chores before we're going to school.
Dad: okay. :)
At the school...
When I arrived school, Amirah Syuhada was the first person that I met. That time, she was alone waiting for her best friend, Dini
Me: Amirah, with whom you are coming today?
Amirah: I coming with my dad.
Me: ooh... Amirah, where are the others?..Megat?
Amirah: The others?...I don't know...Megat? He is at the SPBT room, maybe..
Me: Okay... I think I should go there now. I need to give his novels. Thanks ya.
Amirah: ooh.., Okay. You are most welcome..:)
After I gave his novel, I met my best friends, Ashkin and Ilham. We have our chit chat..
Then, we need to assemble at Foyer B.
Before the result was announced, our headmistress give her speech. In her speech, she wants us to think about the course that we want, next year. She also said that "straight A" is not everything. If you are failed to get straight A now, it is not the end of your life. What do you must do is, plan your steps to strive for success!
Now, the moments, the result that we wait for a long time comes. The result was announced. Only the students that succeed get straight A was called. There are 12 students from KAA succeed get 9A. مبروك عليكم (mabruk a'laikum). Congrats to Fathin, Nadiah, Syuhada, Aiman, Yusuf, Khairunnisa, Zalikha, Arqyla, Amirah Syuhada, Nisa Adriana, Norashida & Amalina. Congrats to all straight A students.

As for me, my name is not called. I was so nervous. I felt that I want to cry. After the teacher finished announced the straight A students, I see my beloved class teacher, Pn Nor Haliza Ali Akbar. Before, I was called by my charismatic science teacher, Pn Siti Zalehawati. I came to see her. Then, she hugged me. That time, I was surprised! I asked her,
Me: Why teacher?
Pn Siti Zalehawati: Diyana, don't you worry. Don't be sad. Your result is okay. I have seen it.
Me: ooh my goodness!..Alhamdulillah..really?
Pn siti Zalehawati: yes, it's true my dear.
Me: Alhamdulillah...Is there any failed subject?
Pn Siti Zalehawati: No my dear. Your results are okay. Congratulation.
Me: Thank you teacher. Thanks a lot.
I went to see my beloved class teacher, Pn Nor Haliza Ali Akbar. She said that I managed to get 7A 2B. B for mathematics and geography. Alhamdulillah...All praises only to him... I kiss her hand. Thanks a lot teacher. Syukran Jazilan, Ustazah. Jazakillah Khairan Khathira, ustazah. I don't have any other better words to say and thank to all my teacher than the word "THANK YOU" "شكرا" (SYUKRAN) & " جزاك الله خيرا كثيرا" (JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN KHATHIRA).
_______________________________________________________________________
:)
"salam dek..mcm ne result>????" (Assalamualaikum, my sis. How's you result?)
- Facebook wall post from my sis, Nur Aini Muhd. Ibrahim -
"Tahniah Nurdiyana PMR results - bagus lah tu" (Congratulation, Nurdiyana. Your PMR results - It's good)
- Facebook wall post from one of my good friend, Yusuf Yahya. -
"diyana,mcmmne result?" (Diyana, how's your result?)
- Facebook wall post from my new friend, Farah Nadhiera -
"Tahniah diyana .. pe2 pown result, gd luck yg akn dtg ~ SPM bakal menanti .. heh" (congratulation, Diyana. what ever result you get now, good luck for your SPM)
- Facebook wall post from sis Laili. -
"I'm proud of my self...You can do it, Diyana.., alhamdulillah...:)"
- my status on my facebook wall, that day -
"Salam dear, how's your PMR result?"
- Facebook wall post from ummi Sakinah -
"salam diyana.. tahniah atas result, Allah sentiasa beri kita yg terbaik kan.. syg diyana :))"
- Facebook wall post from Jehaada -
"my dear diyana, there are times when Allah test us, giving us not what we desire but what we deserve as He has great plans for us to give us the best when the right time comes if we remain patient & thankful even when we are tested..."
- Facebook wall post from ummi Sakinah -
Today is a such memorable moments. I'll never forget those moments, Insha Allah. I'll appreciate every single moments in my life...^___^
"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."
Posted by
Unknown
Saturday, December 25, 2010
23 December 2010 Moments, PMR Result.

~ Fathin Fashihah Kamaruddin, 9A & Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad, 7A 2B ~
p/s:(mabruk a'laiki...congrats, Fathin!)
__________________________________________________________________________
:)
A day before 23rd December 2010:]
"pejam celik pejam celik, tiba juga hari yang mendebarkn buat seluruh calon PMR '10.. 23/12/10 hari keluarnya keputusan PMR yang dinanti-nantikan :) bittaufiq wannajah kawan2 :) smoga kita smua mndapat keputusn yang terbaik!" ~ the first post on my facebook wall, from one of my best friends, Noor Amira Rahim..
"Usaha....Doa...Tawakkal...:) ^_____^"
- status on my facebook wall -
" Guys, tomorrow...aaaa...PMR results... I can't believe it! I'm hoping the best for us. All of us!.. Guys, with whom you are coming tomorrow?" :)
Answers:
Zalikha: I'm coming with my dad.
My answer: Most probably I'm coming with my family. All of them will coming tomorrow..
Hakimi: I'm coming with hope.
My answer: Hakimi..., you are always with your jokes!..Sure, all of us are coming with hope tomorrow...
- conservation with my friends, Zalikha & Hakimi.-
"Fathin....miss u...:D. hehehe..jmpe nnti, k?..I'm sure that you'll get straight A's.. That time, you must hold my hand tightly, share the same feeling and together, you must cheer me up!...^__^"
- my facebook post on my best friend, Fathin's wall. -
"Hehe. Miss you too. Sure my BFF ! I'll cheer you up. But you have to do the same thing to me either. Cause kita bukannya berani sangat ! HAHA x). Tertinggal lg satu. Hehe. Im sure that you will get straight A's too ! Hope dua2 kelas KAA dpt 9 A's !! x)"
- my wall post reply from Fathin. -
"Ashkin....miss u...:D harap sumenye akan berjalan lancar...jgn putus2 berdoa, k? Ak yakin ko akn dapat result yang terbaik...jgn pernah putus berharap...:). jmpe nnti... that time, you must hold my hand tightly, share the same feeling and together you must cheer me up!..^__^"
- my facebook post on my best friend, Ashkin's wall -
"okay okay. thanks weyh.... kau doakan aku juga."
- my wall post reply from Ashkin -
"Yam....Miss you a lot!..:D....nnti kita jmpa esok kat skola yer...:)..I want, that time, you must hold my hand tightly... n you must cheer me up!...^___^"
- my facebook post on my best friend, Ilham's wall -
"babe!!! i miss u more :) yes! I'll b there! don't worry! ill hold your hand no matter what happen :)
- my wall post reply from Ilham -
After Isyak prayer, I was unable to sleep. After a while, I slept at the living room..:D
________________________________________________________________________
:)
23rd December 2010, there is something big today!..:)
PMR results. Today, I'm coming with my family. My father was so nervous. Even more nervous than me! hahaha...
That morning....
Dad: It's already 8.oo o'clock now..
Me: ooh...why?
Dad: Just when you are going to get ready?
Me: Dad, we'll going school at 10.30 o'clock. em...please wait for me, eh? I need to do chores before we're going to school.
Dad: okay. :)
At the school...
When I arrived school, Amirah Syuhada was the first person that I met. That time, she was alone waiting for her best friend, Dini
Me: Amirah, with whom you are coming today?
Amirah: I coming with my dad.
Me: ooh... Amirah, where are the others?..Megat?
Amirah: The others?...I don't know...Megat? He is at the SPBT room, maybe..
Me: Okay... I think I should go there now. I need to give his novels. Thanks ya.
Amirah: ooh.., Okay. You are most welcome..:)
After I gave his novel, I met my best friends, Ashkin and Ilham. We have our chit chat..
Then, we need to assemble at Foyer B.

Before the result was announced, our headmistress give her speech. In her speech, she wants us to think about the course that we want, next year. She also said that "straight A" is not everything. If you are failed to get straight A now, it is not the end of your life. What do you must do is, plan your steps to strive for success!
Now, the moments, the result that we wait for a long time comes. The result was announced. Only the students that succeed get straight A was called. There are 12 students from KAA succeed get 9A. مبروك عليكم (mabruk a'laikum). Congrats to Fathin, Nadiah, Syuhada, Aiman, Yusuf, Khairunnisa, Zalikha, Arqyla, Amirah Syuhada, Nisa Adriana, Norashida & Amalina. Congrats to all straight A students.


As for me, my name is not called. I was so nervous. I felt that I want to cry. After the teacher finished announced the straight A students, I see my beloved class teacher, Pn Nor Haliza Ali Akbar. Before, I was called by my charismatic science teacher, Pn Siti Zalehawati. I came to see her. Then, she hugged me. That time, I was surprised! I asked her,
Me: Why teacher?
Pn Siti Zalehawati: Diyana, don't you worry. Don't be sad. Your result is okay. I have seen it.
Me: ooh my goodness!..Alhamdulillah..really?
Pn siti Zalehawati: yes, it's true my dear.
Me: Alhamdulillah...Is there any failed subject?
Pn Siti Zalehawati: No my dear. Your results are okay. Congratulation.
Me: Thank you teacher. Thanks a lot.
I went to see my beloved class teacher, Pn Nor Haliza Ali Akbar. She said that I managed to get 7A 2B. B for mathematics and geography. Alhamdulillah...All praises only to him... I kiss her hand. Thanks a lot teacher. Syukran Jazilan, Ustazah. Jazakillah Khairan Khathira, ustazah. I don't have any other better words to say and thank to all my teacher than the word "THANK YOU" "شكرا" (SYUKRAN) & " جزاك الله خيرا كثيرا" (JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN KHATHIRA).
_______________________________________________________________________
:)
"salam dek..mcm ne result>????" (Assalamualaikum, my sis. How's you result?)
- Facebook wall post from my sis, Nur Aini Muhd. Ibrahim -
"Tahniah Nurdiyana PMR results - bagus lah tu" (Congratulation, Nurdiyana. Your PMR results - It's good)
- Facebook wall post from one of my good friend, Yusuf Yahya. -
"diyana,mcmmne result?" (Diyana, how's your result?)
- Facebook wall post from my new friend, Farah Nadhiera -
"Tahniah diyana .. pe2 pown result, gd luck yg akn dtg ~ SPM bakal menanti .. heh" (congratulation, Diyana. what ever result you get now, good luck for your SPM)
- Facebook wall post from sis Laili. -
"I'm proud of my self...You can do it, Diyana.., alhamdulillah...:)"
- my status on my facebook wall, that day -
"Salam dear, how's your PMR result?"
- Facebook wall post from ummi Sakinah -
"salam diyana.. tahniah atas result, Allah sentiasa beri kita yg terbaik kan.. syg diyana :))"
- Facebook wall post from Jehaada -
"my dear diyana, there are times when Allah test us, giving us not what we desire but what we deserve as He has great plans for us to give us the best when the right time comes if we remain patient & thankful even when we are tested..."
- Facebook wall post from ummi Sakinah -
Today is a such memorable moments. I'll never forget those moments, Insha Allah. I'll appreciate every single moments in my life...^___^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment