Your effort seems to work. It can be seen on my Chemistry paper result. LULUS ! Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. All praises only to Allah =)
BUT,
Banyak markah yang jatuh mendadak. You need to recheck. What have you done in the past half year. cukup tak persediaan yang telah kau lakukan untuk menghadapi peperiksaan & apa yang perlu kau ubah untuk memastikan prestasi exam kau meningkat.
" janganlah kamu menangis kerana gagal dalam peperiksaan. Bukankah kamu belum cukup melakukan persediaan untuk menghadapinya? "
I felt like to cry when I get the mark. But when I remembered to the above inspirational quote, it gives me a spirit. It makes me stronger, Alhamdulillah. =)
I guess that's all for today. Esok ada usrah. It's my turn to give the tazkirah. I'ts my first time giving the tazkirah. Hope that everything is going well tomorrow. Pray for me ya?


0 comments:
Post a Comment