There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."

It is one of my important date... =)

It is one of my special day too... =D [not only for me actually. but it's for my brother too]

<3

can you guess why that date is so important in my life?

AND

Can you guys guess why the date was so special for me?




The answer is....

IT'S MY 16th BIRTHDAY ! and it's my brother 15th BIRTHDAY !
yeay ! yeay ! :)

I'm glad.

Awesome ! :D

My dad said that I can start learning the steps " HOW TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE & it's law " kiranya dah boleh belajar undang - undang lah ni? It'll help me to get a motorcycle license and it'll be easier for me. Insya Allah. katanyalah. but, tak sure lagi.

My brother (firdaus) and i have the same birth date. But the difference is the year. I was born in 1995 and he was born a year after I was born.


=> THE CELEBRATION. :)


Hari itu, hari sekolah ganti. Ramai kawan - kawan yang wish. THANKS A LOT GUYS !
Balik daripada sekolah, trus on fb. ramai kawan - kawan fb wish. Awesome ! Once again, I'm glad. :D

I thought my parents forgot that day was our birthday. So, we just remain silent. Just wait and see. But that night, when I was asleep, my father came, bring the cake with the lighted candle. I was like..........
THANKS.... THANKS...THANKS A LOT !

NOW, I'M OFFICIALLY 16 ! You've grown up now Diyana. You must change your attitude. You must change to show that YOU'RE 16 DIYANA !

You must change for the better.... Please pray for me, ya.



Thanks a lot ! Terima kasih banyak - banyak. Jazakumullah khairan kathira ! Syukran jazilan ! :)

2 comments:

sanah helwah:) may Allah bless u:)
ingatlah, dengan umur kita yg semakin meningkat ni, bermuhasabahlah..
apa yg kita da buat di dunia ni selama kita hidup? what are our contribution? sumbangan kita.
smoga menjadi muslimah yg mampu mengubah tanah yg gersang menjadi subur:)
moga Allah meredhai Diyana dan sentiasa brsama diyana:)

may Allah bless you Mira. thanks a lot. kita saling sama doakan, ya :)

Post a Comment

Monday, April 25, 2011

23 April 2011 ! =)

It is one of my important date... =)
It is one of my special day too... =D [not only for me actually. but it's for my brother too]

<3

can you guess why that date is so important in my life?

AND

Can you guys guess why the date was so special for me?




The answer is....

IT'S MY 16th BIRTHDAY ! and it's my brother 15th BIRTHDAY !
yeay ! yeay ! :)

I'm glad.

Awesome ! :D

My dad said that I can start learning the steps " HOW TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE & it's law " kiranya dah boleh belajar undang - undang lah ni? It'll help me to get a motorcycle license and it'll be easier for me. Insya Allah. katanyalah. but, tak sure lagi.

My brother (firdaus) and i have the same birth date. But the difference is the year. I was born in 1995 and he was born a year after I was born.


=> THE CELEBRATION. :)


Hari itu, hari sekolah ganti. Ramai kawan - kawan yang wish. THANKS A LOT GUYS !
Balik daripada sekolah, trus on fb. ramai kawan - kawan fb wish. Awesome ! Once again, I'm glad. :D

I thought my parents forgot that day was our birthday. So, we just remain silent. Just wait and see. But that night, when I was asleep, my father came, bring the cake with the lighted candle. I was like..........
THANKS.... THANKS...THANKS A LOT !

NOW, I'M OFFICIALLY 16 ! You've grown up now Diyana. You must change your attitude. You must change to show that YOU'RE 16 DIYANA !

You must change for the better.... Please pray for me, ya.



Thanks a lot ! Terima kasih banyak - banyak. Jazakumullah khairan kathira ! Syukran jazilan ! :)

2 comments:

  1. sanah helwah:) may Allah bless u:)
    ingatlah, dengan umur kita yg semakin meningkat ni, bermuhasabahlah..
    apa yg kita da buat di dunia ni selama kita hidup? what are our contribution? sumbangan kita.
    smoga menjadi muslimah yg mampu mengubah tanah yg gersang menjadi subur:)
    moga Allah meredhai Diyana dan sentiasa brsama diyana:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. may Allah bless you Mira. thanks a lot. kita saling sama doakan, ya :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.