There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."

I hate disturbers !!!

hey YOU, please leave us alone !

AGAIN,

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !

I hate for being disturbed !

I'm wondering, I rasa pelik,.. -__-'
Just what you have get from disturbing others?
huh?
I'm asking you again,

" WHAT YOU HAVE GET FROM DISTURBING OTHERS? "

what?! happiness??? satisfaction??? what?!

why you are not answering??? ( if YOU'RE reading this posts, GOOD! Mabruk! Congratulations! )
I'm annoyed with this type of people..
I'm tired of you, disturbers !
You makes me feel annoyed.

If you're really, really, really wants to befriend with me, it's okay. It'll makes me feel so happy because there's someone wants to befriend with me. ( I'm the type which is hard to adapt with something new. But, I'll try my very best to adapt with it )

But, please,

Be honest with me & I'll be honest with YOU.

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY and I like it very much !

Be nice with me and I'll be nice with YOU, InsyaAllah!

and, the most importantly,

Don't stab my back ! It hurts, you know? and the wound will takes a long time to heal.

Otherwise,

I can be a GOOD ones, but a BAD enemy...




End of my stories,

السلام عليكم الى اللقاء

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Disturbers...

I hate disturbers !!!
hey YOU, please leave us alone !

AGAIN,

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !

I hate for being disturbed !

I'm wondering, I rasa pelik,.. -__-'
Just what you have get from disturbing others?
huh?
I'm asking you again,

" WHAT YOU HAVE GET FROM DISTURBING OTHERS? "

what?! happiness??? satisfaction??? what?!

why you are not answering??? ( if YOU'RE reading this posts, GOOD! Mabruk! Congratulations! )
I'm annoyed with this type of people..
I'm tired of you, disturbers !
You makes me feel annoyed.

If you're really, really, really wants to befriend with me, it's okay. It'll makes me feel so happy because there's someone wants to befriend with me. ( I'm the type which is hard to adapt with something new. But, I'll try my very best to adapt with it )

But, please,

Be honest with me & I'll be honest with YOU.

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY and I like it very much !

Be nice with me and I'll be nice with YOU, InsyaAllah!

and, the most importantly,

Don't stab my back ! It hurts, you know? and the wound will takes a long time to heal.

Otherwise,

I can be a GOOD ones, but a BAD enemy...




End of my stories,

السلام عليكم الى اللقاء

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.