There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."

Kawan, Rakan, Sahabat, Friends, زميل, صديق and any other words have the same meaning, although the words is taken from three different languages...I believe that all of us have our own friends. I think that friends are important in our life...Choosing a good friend is the most important thing because they can influence us. A good friend can make their friend good, and even better than them but if you make the wrong choice of choosing a friend, you'll be in trouble....Big trouble...You can observe her or him before you befriends with them...If you are satisfied with them, and you believe that her or his can be you good ones, you should befriend with them. If you want someone be your friend, you should, you must make your first move. Now,I'll share some tip to you. It is just my opinion and if you know any other better tips, you can use it...

Firstly, smile to your new friends..Next, introduce your name, shake his or her name and ask their name..Call them using their name...:)

As for me, I have my friends and my best friends. Guys, I want you to know that I LOVE you guys sooo much! أحبكم فيلله. Saaaaaaaaaaaaayang korang sgt2...Love my friends and my dear best friends... I have five best friends, who are always by my side when I need them. They're Fathin, Ilham, Ashkin, Nadiah and Jehaada. One of them is not studying in the same school with me.

I have a lot of fun with all of them now...I'm so grateful and thankful! Alhamdulillah, all praises to Him. He is always give what we need and not what we want because He know what are better for us...Alhamdulillah once again...

Each of them have their own specialty. As for Fathin, she is happy go lucky person and always thinks positive. Ilham, she is understanding and helpful. Ashkin, she is always happy with all around her. She loves to make us laugh out loud...hahaha She won't show that she is sad...Nadiah, she love to make jokes. Jehaada, she is kind. She always help me in religious matter... I love them so much! I know that I can't always be with them..But, I really hope that my friendship with them will lasts forever...until Jannah! Insha Allah...I know that we'll far apart because all of us have our own ambition and make a good effort to ensure that ambition and will be true. But, I hope, really hope that, we'll always remembering each other...If that happen,please remember me in your Dua's and I'll always remember you...always...for the rest of my life...




- With all my 3 KAA 1 Classmates...-


- boys


- :) :) :)


- Our class organization chart...


- Prs..^__^


- Cucuk Day..[ It is on my birthday!, hahaha...:)]


-Khairunnisa and Nadiah


- class


- best friends...


- we're always be best friends...


- With Jehaada....

- "Once You befriend with me, You are always be my friend" ^__^ Always remembering each other & remember me in your Dua's. All the best to you guys! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Once You Befriend With Me, You're Always Be My Friend...:)

Kawan, Rakan, Sahabat, Friends, زميل, صديق and any other words have the same meaning, although the words is taken from three different languages...I believe that all of us have our own friends. I think that friends are important in our life...Choosing a good friend is the most important thing because they can influence us. A good friend can make their friend good, and even better than them but if you make the wrong choice of choosing a friend, you'll be in trouble....Big trouble...You can observe her or him before you befriends with them...If you are satisfied with them, and you believe that her or his can be you good ones, you should befriend with them. If you want someone be your friend, you should, you must make your first move. Now,I'll share some tip to you. It is just my opinion and if you know any other better tips, you can use it...

Firstly, smile to your new friends..Next, introduce your name, shake his or her name and ask their name..Call them using their name...:)

As for me, I have my friends and my best friends. Guys, I want you to know that I LOVE you guys sooo much! أحبكم فيلله. Saaaaaaaaaaaaayang korang sgt2...Love my friends and my dear best friends... I have five best friends, who are always by my side when I need them. They're Fathin, Ilham, Ashkin, Nadiah and Jehaada. One of them is not studying in the same school with me.

I have a lot of fun with all of them now...I'm so grateful and thankful! Alhamdulillah, all praises to Him. He is always give what we need and not what we want because He know what are better for us...Alhamdulillah once again...

Each of them have their own specialty. As for Fathin, she is happy go lucky person and always thinks positive. Ilham, she is understanding and helpful. Ashkin, she is always happy with all around her. She loves to make us laugh out loud...hahaha She won't show that she is sad...Nadiah, she love to make jokes. Jehaada, she is kind. She always help me in religious matter... I love them so much! I know that I can't always be with them..But, I really hope that my friendship with them will lasts forever...until Jannah! Insha Allah...I know that we'll far apart because all of us have our own ambition and make a good effort to ensure that ambition and will be true. But, I hope, really hope that, we'll always remembering each other...If that happen,please remember me in your Dua's and I'll always remember you...always...for the rest of my life...




- With all my 3 KAA 1 Classmates...-


- boys


- :) :) :)


- Our class organization chart...


- Prs..^__^


- Cucuk Day..[ It is on my birthday!, hahaha...:)]


-Khairunnisa and Nadiah


- class


- best friends...


- we're always be best friends...


- With Jehaada....

- "Once You befriend with me, You are always be my friend" ^__^ Always remembering each other & remember me in your Dua's. All the best to you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.