There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....,


Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah that i managed to be a new blogger here...Alhamdulillah, all praises only for him once again...I'm so happy that i managed to make my own blog...It started when I read one of my best friends, Jehaada's, blog...It inspire me to make this blog...Sometimes, I asked myself, "what is the use of a blog?"..,"what is the most interesting part when being a blogger?"...hahaha :) >__< ...then I make my decision to make this blog to find the answers of that question...I must try...I must feel it...It is quite difficult for me, as this is first time I have my own blog, but, Insha Allah, I can do it...

I named it "The Sweetness of Love, Ukhwwah & Mahabbah" because love ia truly amazing gift from Allah...It is so sweet! :)...Love is something amazing! The word "ukhwwah and mahabbah is taken from Arabic language...The word "ukhwwah" means relationship and the word "mahabbah" means love...This three word carries big meaning to me... It is just not love to your couple, but it is more than that! As for me, I love my parents, my siblings, my family, my friend, my best friends and all around me...I 'll use three languages in this blog...Of course, i'll use Bahasa Melayu mostly in my blog or I'll mix it up....hahaha..:) I'll post anything in this blog but, it"ll mostly about ukhwwah [relationship with friends and family], love and mahabbah....^__^

وما من كاتب الا ستبقى....., كتابه وان فنيت يداه
فلا تكتب بخطك غير سفر....., يسرك في القيمة أن تراه

"Dan tiadalah daripada seorang penulis akan kekal...,
Tulisannya walaupun telah musnah dua tangannya...,
Maka janganlah engkau menulis dengan khatmu selain kitab,
Yang menggembirakan engkau pada hari kiamat untuk melihatnya...."
- ust Nidzam Kadir-


p/s: is this my blog? I can't believe it! hahaha..my first post...it is mostly in english!..
hahahaha..^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm new here!...:)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....,


Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah that i managed to be a new blogger here...Alhamdulillah, all praises only for him once again...I'm so happy that i managed to make my own blog...It started when I read one of my best friends, Jehaada's, blog...It inspire me to make this blog...Sometimes, I asked myself, "what is the use of a blog?"..,"what is the most interesting part when being a blogger?"...hahaha :) >__< ...then I make my decision to make this blog to find the answers of that question...I must try...I must feel it...It is quite difficult for me, as this is first time I have my own blog, but, Insha Allah, I can do it...

I named it "The Sweetness of Love, Ukhwwah & Mahabbah" because love ia truly amazing gift from Allah...It is so sweet! :)...Love is something amazing! The word "ukhwwah and mahabbah is taken from Arabic language...The word "ukhwwah" means relationship and the word "mahabbah" means love...This three word carries big meaning to me... It is just not love to your couple, but it is more than that! As for me, I love my parents, my siblings, my family, my friend, my best friends and all around me...I 'll use three languages in this blog...Of course, i'll use Bahasa Melayu mostly in my blog or I'll mix it up....hahaha..:) I'll post anything in this blog but, it"ll mostly about ukhwwah [relationship with friends and family], love and mahabbah....^__^

وما من كاتب الا ستبقى....., كتابه وان فنيت يداه
فلا تكتب بخطك غير سفر....., يسرك في القيمة أن تراه

"Dan tiadalah daripada seorang penulis akan kekal...,
Tulisannya walaupun telah musnah dua tangannya...,
Maka janganlah engkau menulis dengan khatmu selain kitab,
Yang menggembirakan engkau pada hari kiamat untuk melihatnya...."
- ust Nidzam Kadir-


p/s: is this my blog? I can't believe it! hahaha..my first post...it is mostly in english!..
hahahaha..^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.