There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."

Before I start writing this post, I would love to share this post. 


Silent Mode written by Yasmin AB.

And this video.


I will always remember that date. It's unforgettable. It's 31st January 2012. Something happened on that day. I'm still remember that. Always remember, InsyaAllah. On that morning, when we're chatting together like usual, a classmate of mine, Arqyla came to us. She looks worried. Then she tell us that sad news. It's about Siti. Her mother blew her last breath at 6.45 a.m. I was shocked. I thought that Arqyla was lied to us. But It's true. She doesn't lie to us. 

After assembly, we decide to go to the surau and read Surah Yaasin for Siti's mother. Memang dua masa awal hari itu free. Waktu Arab. (Tak ada siapa yang masuk sebab ustazah Arab kelas kami pindah & sekolah kami tak ada siapa lagi yang ajar Arab buat masa sekarang.)

That afternoon, after school, we visit Siti. She's strong. She's able to smile when Ashikin makes a silly jokes. But, I can see her sadness from her eyes. We're all sad too but we're agreed, not to show our sadness. We're doing this for her. We want her to be strong. And she made it. She's strong. 

Siti invited us to come for Tahlil on Wednesday. After Isyak, I went to her house with my brother. I ask him to accompany me if he doesn't have any homework. He agreed.

I learn that I must appreciate them. Obey them. Love them willingly & sincerely. Always appreciate them. For the past few days, I always pray to Him that I will always have the chance to repay their kindness. I don't want to regret when my parents are not here someday. InsyaAllah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, February 3, 2012

Appreciate ♥

Before I start writing this post, I would love to share this post. 

Silent Mode written by Yasmin AB.

And this video.


I will always remember that date. It's unforgettable. It's 31st January 2012. Something happened on that day. I'm still remember that. Always remember, InsyaAllah. On that morning, when we're chatting together like usual, a classmate of mine, Arqyla came to us. She looks worried. Then she tell us that sad news. It's about Siti. Her mother blew her last breath at 6.45 a.m. I was shocked. I thought that Arqyla was lied to us. But It's true. She doesn't lie to us. 

After assembly, we decide to go to the surau and read Surah Yaasin for Siti's mother. Memang dua masa awal hari itu free. Waktu Arab. (Tak ada siapa yang masuk sebab ustazah Arab kelas kami pindah & sekolah kami tak ada siapa lagi yang ajar Arab buat masa sekarang.)

That afternoon, after school, we visit Siti. She's strong. She's able to smile when Ashikin makes a silly jokes. But, I can see her sadness from her eyes. We're all sad too but we're agreed, not to show our sadness. We're doing this for her. We want her to be strong. And she made it. She's strong. 

Siti invited us to come for Tahlil on Wednesday. After Isyak, I went to her house with my brother. I ask him to accompany me if he doesn't have any homework. He agreed.

I learn that I must appreciate them. Obey them. Love them willingly & sincerely. Always appreciate them. For the past few days, I always pray to Him that I will always have the chance to repay their kindness. I don't want to regret when my parents are not here someday. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.