Okay, Fine! The final exam comes. I know that.
I must face it bravely & confidently with Allah's help. I can't make it without His help and guidance. =)
I want to get a good result for the final examination. I must. I don't want to disappoint my mum with my bad result.
I must. My mum helps me a lot, Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for the great blessings.
This is my Final exam. It means that, form 4 is nearly ends. Form 5 is about to begin. SPM candidates, next year ! I can't believe it! The time passes so fast.
oh, It's okay. You're grown up know. You know what's best for you with Allah's help.
I'll sitting for the examination for three weeks.
Tomorrow's exam ;-
- BAHASA MELAYU 1 & BAHASA MELAYU 2.
Let's try our very best for this final examination ! & don't forget to always pray to Allah.
LET'S US BE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST! =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment