There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."

I'm really hope that our friendship is not defiled with bad things in the future.
Really, really hopes.
Please, I want you to understand.
Really, really understand.

If you are reading my post right now,
Please, not just see ,
and read it,
By your eyes,
But
I'm begging you,
Please read it,
Understand
What I'm trying to convey,
Here,
With your heart.

I want you to know,
I'm really afraid,
Really, really afraid,
If one day,
Our sacred friendship,
Turns into LOVE.
Before the right time comes.

I don't want that to happen,
Please,
Again,
I don't want that to happen.
Please,
Understand it well,
With your heart.

If it's happen,
Allah will not redha on us,
There are so many,
Bad things will fall on us,
That's why,
I'm really afraid of it.

Yes,
It's true that you just wants to befriend with me,
I know that,
I understand it well,
Really understand,
Trust me,
Really, really understand.

But,
Who knows,
What I'm afraid of,
Might happen,
In the future,
Because Satan will always incite us towards disobedience,

Before that happens,
I want us to Mujaahadah,
Avoid it,
Sincerely,
Istiqamah,
Will all your heart.

I'm not pious,
To talk bout religion,
But It doesn't mean that I'm not concerned about it at all,

I'm Imperfect,
Always do the mistakes,
Full with sins,
But,
I do want to make changes in my life,
Always, I want it,
Trying and still trying,
Put more efforts on it,
To make myself better.

Ya Allah,
Please,
Make him understand,
Please,
Make me strong,
To face with the trials,
And the challenges.

Again,
Please understand it with your heart,
Understand it well,
&
I'm really meant it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Please....

I'm really hope that our friendship is not defiled with bad things in the future.
Really, really hopes.
Please, I want you to understand.
Really, really understand.

If you are reading my post right now,
Please, not just see ,
and read it,
By your eyes,
But
I'm begging you,
Please read it,
Understand
What I'm trying to convey,
Here,
With your heart.

I want you to know,
I'm really afraid,
Really, really afraid,
If one day,
Our sacred friendship,
Turns into LOVE.
Before the right time comes.

I don't want that to happen,
Please,
Again,
I don't want that to happen.
Please,
Understand it well,
With your heart.

If it's happen,
Allah will not redha on us,
There are so many,
Bad things will fall on us,
That's why,
I'm really afraid of it.

Yes,
It's true that you just wants to befriend with me,
I know that,
I understand it well,
Really understand,
Trust me,
Really, really understand.

But,
Who knows,
What I'm afraid of,
Might happen,
In the future,
Because Satan will always incite us towards disobedience,

Before that happens,
I want us to Mujaahadah,
Avoid it,
Sincerely,
Istiqamah,
Will all your heart.

I'm not pious,
To talk bout religion,
But It doesn't mean that I'm not concerned about it at all,

I'm Imperfect,
Always do the mistakes,
Full with sins,
But,
I do want to make changes in my life,
Always, I want it,
Trying and still trying,
Put more efforts on it,
To make myself better.

Ya Allah,
Please,
Make him understand,
Please,
Make me strong,
To face with the trials,
And the challenges.

Again,
Please understand it with your heart,
Understand it well,
&
I'm really meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.