There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."

Look into yourself.... Please give yourself a chance... Please believe in yourself... Look what has happened to your life... Look what have you done to yourself... LOOK... LOOK... & LOOK with your heart.. OPEN YOUR EYES, HEARTS, AND MINDS... What is left is left... what is done is done... what is past is past... You can't NEVER turn back the time... So after this, I don't want to say. "I wish I could turn back the time again".. as that sentence is not exist in my life.. It's not worth it.. Life has to go on... You must carry on your life..:) If you did mistake in your past life, you still have the time to correct it... YOU STILL HAVE THE TIME... YOU STILL.. Don't despair... Don't you ever lose hope... Allah is always be with all his servant... Use the remaining time to correct your mistakes... use it to improve yourself... use it to make yourself better than before... Ask for HIS help and guidance...Insha Allah, He'll help you...

p/s : I should do this way in order to make myself better...So much mistakes and sins I have done before...:'(




The end of my stories...

والسلام عليكم و الى اللقاء....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Look Into YOURSELF...........^__^

Look into yourself.... Please give yourself a chance... Please believe in yourself... Look what has happened to your life... Look what have you done to yourself... LOOK... LOOK... & LOOK with your heart.. OPEN YOUR EYES, HEARTS, AND MINDS... What is left is left... what is done is done... what is past is past... You can't NEVER turn back the time... So after this, I don't want to say. "I wish I could turn back the time again".. as that sentence is not exist in my life.. It's not worth it.. Life has to go on... You must carry on your life..:) If you did mistake in your past life, you still have the time to correct it... YOU STILL HAVE THE TIME... YOU STILL.. Don't despair... Don't you ever lose hope... Allah is always be with all his servant... Use the remaining time to correct your mistakes... use it to improve yourself... use it to make yourself better than before... Ask for HIS help and guidance...Insha Allah, He'll help you...

p/s : I should do this way in order to make myself better...So much mistakes and sins I have done before...:'(




The end of my stories...

والسلام عليكم و الى اللقاء....



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.