There Are Reasons Behind It..=)

" Kadang - Kadang manusia mudah putus asa akan rahmat Allah sebelum melakukan sesuatu, kadang - kadang manusia terlalu mahukan yang terbaik tanpa berusaha yang terbaik, kadang - kadang manusia jahil dalam ilmunya tanpa berusaha memperbaikinya, Ingatlah keberkatan dalam hidup ini perlukan HIJRAH ke arah yang MAKRUF. " =]

"Yang dikatakan kawan bukanlah orang yang memuji anda, tetapi orang yg dapat menunjukkan kesalahan anda. Kasihilah musuh anda kerana ia telah menyebutkan kesalahan anda. Lazimnya pujian itu menjauhkan dirimu dari kebenaran. Salah satu hal yg mesti engkau mohon pada Allah ialah dijauhkan dari perasaan sudah sempurna, kerana pada saat dirimu telah merasa sempurna, disitulah sebenarnya kekurangannya.."


"Can I push myself harder? This is a question I ask myself everyday - wondering whether I've reached my human potential or there's more that I can do.There's always more that can be done and I always find an area where I can push myself further and harder to reach the maximum potential.This week I invite you to push yourself harder in one area of your life and see how much further you can go:
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to wake up earlier and pray tahajjud for at least 30 minutes before fajr.
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to recite Quran for at least 1 hour each morning.
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to exercise for 45 minutes at least 3 times this week.
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to be less angry, more polite, and improve your overall manners.
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to give more in charity.
What will it be? What would you be your area of focus to push yourself harder?Go do it!

 

--------------------------------------------------
copied from a email :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, April 12, 2013

Harder


"Can I push myself harder? This is a question I ask myself everyday - wondering whether I've reached my human potential or there's more that I can do.There's always more that can be done and I always find an area where I can push myself further and harder to reach the maximum potential.This week I invite you to push yourself harder in one area of your life and see how much further you can go:
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to wake up earlier and pray tahajjud for at least 30 minutes before fajr.
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to recite Quran for at least 1 hour each morning.
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to exercise for 45 minutes at least 3 times this week.
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to be less angry, more polite, and improve your overall manners.
  • Perhaps you can push yourself harder to give more in charity.
What will it be? What would you be your area of focus to push yourself harder?Go do it!

 

--------------------------------------------------
copied from a email :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Aim

Aku ingin menjadi seorang Mukmin Profesional yang memiliki High Touch & High Tech untukku menyepadukan antara kehidupan di Dunia dan Akhirat. :)

♥ Status

Can I push my self harder ? leisure time should not be wasted just only for the social network. Goodbye all. I need to be focus. My passion towards books, never ends :)

♥ Greetings :'D

♥ Self Reminder

Allah adalah KEKUATAN. Untuk mencari kekuatan, carilah Allah.
Optimislah ! :')

♥ Blog Post

♥ Friendships :')

♥ Friendships :')
Diyana & Jehaada

Fathin, Ashikin, Yam & Diyana

Fourlks Of Charisma ♥

♥ Compliments

Proudly Posted By Nurdiyana Mohd Rohaizad ♥. Powered by Blogger.