You have the smile that can bright up my day,
I never know how much you meant to me,
Until one day, I woke up lonely,
Feeling so insecure,
Knowing that your love is pure,
Knowing that I love you and it's sure,
We might not be able to hold or touch each other,
With the right bond,
But, I hope, I touched your heart as you did to mine,
And a day without you feels like my happy days are gone.
You may not be the prettiest girl in the world,
But you're lucky because you are my girl,
The one I talk to when I am lonely,
But, I'm not sure if I'm the right man for you,
I want us to be together but last without you,
When I am close to you,
I fell in the depth of happiness,
And all gone my sadness.
One day I wish you're mine,
So I can embrace you,
Without guilt,
And together a family will be built,
But with you,
Because no one else can do it better,
You were there when I had a fever,
And I would never felt happier,
Hope this day is infinite,
So I can enjoy my life with you by my side,
Till death you're the only one I ride.
In everyone's heart,
There is a garden,
Well,
When you're gone,
My garden don't shine without ray.
* It is from one of my bestfriends. Thanks buddy ! =)





0 comments:
Post a Comment